Thursday, August 14, 2008

August 8, we met some members of our South Royalton Ward, Randy and Amy Ferris and their daughters and Brother and Sister Oparowski in Pomfret, Vermont, at the Moorse Farm blueberry fields. It was a rainy day but we were able to arrive between showers. In less than an hour Craig and I had picked 13 pounds of delicious blueberries. This is the first time we have ever tasted fresh wild blueberries and it was such a treat not only to eat them, but to see how they grow and to pick them ourselves.


4 comments:

Nephi and Ruby Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nephi and Ruby Jensen said...

Thanks for sharing your hard earned blueberries with us! They were very good. Thanks, also, for the great tour and sharing your testimony as we toured with my sister and her husband this weekend.

Caroliene said...

I was just showing the kids these pictures of you picking berries. They were excited to see you in the pictures and said that they wished they could have been there to pick the berries too!

Caroliene said...

I'm very excited to see you when you come on your way home I wish I could go with my mom and dad to stay with you for the week I'm mad I can't go with them! love,SM